New patient information & forms
- An introductory visit is recommended when your child is well.
- If you are transferring from another clinic, contact your current physician prior to scheduling an appointment and ask to have your child’s medical records sent to our office.
- If you are visiting one of our offices for the first time, please bring a list of your child’s current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications, along with information about doses and frequency of use.
- Bring records of your child’s medical and surgical history
- Insurance copayments and payments toward your deductible are due at the time of your visit.
For well child visits ages 2 months to 5 years, please also download, complete and bring with you the Survey of Well-being of Young Children. This will help your child's provider understand his or her health and development. Click here to download the age-specific survey.